Welcome to Annoto
This is the place to learn all about Annoto and find new ways to empower your learning experience!
Annoto enables time-based comments & notes on top of a video, meaning: you can ask questions, share thoughts and ideas, answer fellow learners and even maintain your own learning notebook without having to leave the video at all!
Illustration: a video with Annoto
Annoto provides a one-click-away conversation with anyone on the video – instructors, as well as course-mates.
Illustration: Annoto widget, Comments Space
You can use the Comments to:
- Ask the instructors questions about a video
- Share your ideas & thoughts
- Answer other users' questions
- Share examples
- Add links and videos as comments
- Read others' ideas and thoughts
- Any other way you want to contribute to the discussion
The Annoto People Space enables to have a one-on-one chat with any of the course participants, as well as to see the users' presence (whether they are online or offline).
Illustration: Annoto widget, People Space
You can use the People tab to:
- See who is online at any given moment
- Have a 1*1 chat with other anyone in your People list. You can invite any user to chat (online/ offline users)
In addition, you can manage your very own personal notebook, that is visible only to you.
Illustration: Annoto widget, Personal Notes Space
In your Personal Notes space you can:
- Sum up the video
- Highlight specific moments (important parts in the video, things you want to go back to, topics you wish to focus on, key questions for the exam, etc.)
- Add your thoughts and insights
- Save interesting comments written by other users
- Place translations or clarifications to words, phrases or ideas in the exact place in the video that they appear
- Do anything else that helps you study
The Annoto User Space provides a personal journal for your learning experience, as well as gathers all new activity in the course videos.
- Export all your personal notes of the course
- Stay Updated with all new activity (comments, replies & likes) in the videos that you are following.