Add a Personal Note
The Personal Notes space in Annoto is 100% yours, to summarize, bookmark and highlight everything you want in the video. Nobody else will be able to view the content of this space.
If you want to add a personal note, all you have to do is start typing in the "Write a personal note..." section. The video will be automatically paused (so you won't miss anything while writing).
Once your note is ready, simply hit Enter, or click the send button (green arrow, as you can see in the image below):
If you wish to move to the next line in your note, click Shift + Enter.
You can format your messages:
Ordered list (Type 1. (or any other number followed by a period) at the beginning of a new line and it will magically transform to an ordered list)
- Bullet list (Type * , - or + at the beginning of a new line)
- Emojis (Add smiley faces, hearts, winks etc. by typing their shortcuts and a space after them:
- Bold - Type double asterisks for **Bold text**
- Italic - Type underscores for _Italic Text_
- Highlight - Type equal signs ==like this== to highlight
- Blockquote - Type > at the beginning of a new line
You can also add videos as your personal notes
The video will be embedded in your personal notebook, as you can see here: